The joys of job hunting: your current job just isn’t cutting it for whatever reason, and you’re thinking about moving on. Or maybe you’ve just completed school, and are looking for your first job. There are so many things to consider that it can be overwhelming:
- What do I want to do?
- Where should I apply?
- How in the world do I answer all of these interview questions? Describe my weakest area indeed.
- I have to brush the dust off my old resume, or write a new resume for the first time. How in the world do I do this?
- How do I set myself apart? There are so many people applying for this, so why would they pick me?
While we can’t help you with the first three, aside from some general advice, the last two are where we come in for you. Having trouble putting together your resume? We can help. We’ll ask you for some general information, and then drill down into the specifics together. Once we have all of the information, we will build you a classy, well designed on-line resume.
These days, searching the name of the applicant in Google or another search engine is almost a standard part of the hiring process. Which would you rather them see? An indiscreet picture from your younger days? A comment on a YouTube video that you watched and forgot about years ago? Or would you rather have them find a creative, professional looking resume?
Benefits of an Online Resume
- Shows a proficiency and comfort with the use of technology
- It’s dynamic! Link your portfolio, your business blog, or anything else to really stand out.
- An online resume helps you stand out from other applicants.
- And last but not least, an online resume can help outweigh other less desirable search results.
To get started with your online resume today, just contact us, and we will work with you to help you land that next big job.